Jeep Wrangler tires
Time to add some new all terrain tires on your Jeep wrangler or Jeep Gladiator? Check out these top selling jeep tires to improve the traction on your off road adventures. It never hurts to have great tires on your jeep. If your jeep tires are running low on tread make the jump and pick a great pair of off road tires. Order a pair of great tires to get you to your jeep camping spot.
About this item
- Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced tire footprint shape: results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking Tread Design: provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul Stone Ejectors: Rejects stone retention & provides extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- Upper Sidewall Traction Bars: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks that provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-Phobic Bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area that helps to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- CoreGard Technology: Tougher Sidewall Rubber: Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich’s race proven Baja T/AKR2 tire. Thicker, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced Deflection Design: Computer predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Serrated Shoulder Design: Staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Locking 3-D Sipes: 3-D active sipe technology, that provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
Pick the right Jeep tires or the terrain you want to use them on.
Deciding what type of jeep off roading your are planning on will help you pick the right tires for your jeep. Are you planning to go more in the sand, mud or snow. Different tires are made for specific terrain. Sometimes all terrain tires will leave you lacking in other areas. I bought M\S tire. I thought I was covered. Yea right! Snow came down and it started to freeze. Driving home from work I came up on the road I live on, I started to slow down, put my blinker on and watched to my surprise my street kept passing by me as I slid down the road.
About this item
- All-Season Off-Road Traction Tire
- The most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date
- Provides remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction
- Tread design helps to prevent stone retention
- Armor Tek3 construction for added tire durability
- The shoulder of the tire was designed with soft surface cleats and mud scoops
- Standard Limited Warranty
- Free 45-Day Test Drive
#jeepwrangleraccessories #jeepaccessories #jeepaccessoriesgta #jeep #jeeplife #jeepaccessories #jeepwrangler #jeepadventures #jeepoffroad #jeeplifestyle #jeeplifer #jeepadventure #jeepoverland #Jeepgear #jeepgladiator #jeepgladiatoraccessories #jeepaccessoriesgta #jeeplifer #jeepadventure #jeepoverland #Jeepgear #jeepgladiator #jeepgladiatoraccessories #jeepaccessoriesgta #jeepjeep #jeepoffroad #jeepoverland #jeepparts #jeepoverlander #jeepoverland #jeepcamping #2020jeepgrandcherokeeoverland