Organize your Jeep trunk
Install a Jeep wrangler interior cargo basket making it easier to store your overlanding and camping gear. When you go camping if you start cramming all of your camping gear into your jeep the weight starts crushing all the gear below. As you off road the gear will shift and settle all over the place.
Installing an interior jeep rear cargo self will allow the gear to stay separated and provide better support and weight distributions over the rear of your jeep. Access to gear is made easier allowing you to remove items on the bottom without unpacking everything. The one thing you always need first will be on the bottom every time. Make your organizing even better by adding an Overland Vehicle Systems Cargo Box with Slide-Out Drawer under this rack. Check out my post on the Overland Vehicle Systems Cargo Box with Slide-Out Drawer
You can also create a slide-out galley or slide-out fridge using heavy-duty slides. Check out this posting on Build a slide-out Kitchen in your sprinter van conversion
Hooke Road Jeep JK Interior Rear Cargo Basket Shelf Solid Steel Luggage Storage Carrier Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fitment: Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 2011-2018 (4 Doors) hard top, factory soft top, traditional square soft top.Will NOT work with the slant back soft tops that hug the roll cage.
- About Installation: We have upgrade this cargo shelf. It will use the factory hard top holes to mount the brackets. Comparing with the earlier roll bar mounting bracket edition, the current products are much easier to install and sturdier and no noise when driving.
- Heavy Duty: 16 Gauge CNC Punched Sheet Metal Design, Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection and durability
- Special Design: Holds Up to 300 lbs of Cargo, Equipped w/Elastic Rope Net to Help Secure Luggage
- For Offroad: Keeps Your Big Baggage Items which Under the Cargo Rack Safe by Locking the Tailgate After Removing the Car Top
Think about how many time you have stacked all of your camping gear on top of each other. When you open the back of your jeep camping gear is flying out on you. If you need something it is always the one thing that is on the bottom. If you install a jeep interior cargo rack, now you have two separate levels to separate your gear making it easier to access.
Organize your jeep with this cargo rack
- Jeep Top Sunshade UV Protection protect your skin when driving all day
- Jeep Gladiator All Weather Mat Liners Keep your jeep clean
- Jeep Roof Hammock always have a place to lay back
- Jeep Gladiator Front Bumper Mopar time to trick out your rig
- How Stop Mud from Splashing on my Jeep Door
#jeepwrangleraccessories #jeepaccessories #jeepaccessoriesgta #jeep #jeeplife #jeepaccessories #jeepwrangler #jeepadventures #jeepoffroad #jeeplifestyle #jeeplifer #jeepadventure #jeepoverland #Jeepgear #jeepgladiator #jeepgladiatoraccessories #jeepaccessoriesgta #jeeplifer #jeepadventure #jeepoverland #Jeepgear #jeepgladiator #jeepgladiatoraccessories #jeepaccessoriesgta #jeepjeep #jeepoffroad #jeepoverland #jeepparts #jeepoverlander #jeepoverland #jeepcamping